Hi there! I’m Meagan Tilley.
Just recently, I graduated college and became an adult. It was all very sudden. As I was quickly hurled into the life of mundane office jobs and paperwork, I discovered something very important about myself: I want to live a life that makes me happy. Revolutionary, I know. Truly groundbreaking. But isn’t it true that we sometimes make small sacrifices of our happiness for a greater end result – only to not be happy in the end either? I believe that Ernest Hemingway said it best when he wrote, “It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.”
So here’s what I believe: every single day is a day that matters. It has become my vow – nay, my life’s anthem cry – to find happiness and purpose in each moment. Whether that’s traveling to the top cities across the world or binge watching Gilmore Girls on Netflix.
My website is a place to not only share my wild tales, but also to reveal that wonder and beauty can be right under our noses – we just need a willingness to see it. I hope to become your faithful – though sometimes faraway – friend in these moments of my life. And maybe together we can laugh, and learn, and grow.
Important Things to Know about Me:
- My life is a dance party.
- I have some serious CIA stalking skills. No shame.
- I love the thrill of international public transportation.
- Movies and naps are some of my favorite hobbies.
- I want to live in a foreign city (London, Paris, Barcelona) at some point in my life.
- Learning how to surf is at the top of my bucket list.
- I can sing every word to Les Misérables, The Sound of Music, The Phantom of the Opera, and Wicked.
- I eat way too much ice cream and guacamole. But not together. Cause that’s gross.